M1 = Mondays, 4:15pm
M2 = Mondays, 5:30pm
T1 = Tuesdays, 4:15pm
T2 = Tuesdays, 5:30pm
W1 = Wednesdays, 12:30pm
W2 = Wednesdays, 1:45pm
W3 = Wednesdays, 4:15pm
W4 = Wednesdays, 5:30pm
D1 = Thursdays, 12:30pm
D2 = Thursdays, 1:45pm
D3 = Thursdays, 4:15pm
D4 = Thursdays, 5:30pm
DA = Thursdays, 7pm, Adult classes, 1.5 hours
All classes are one hour, unless specified. You can sign up for multiple classes.
Classes are $20 per hour. (Adult Art Classes are $40 per 90 minute session.)
Payments are due monthly by the 15th.
Past due payments will result in a friendly, follow up e-mail. We understand occasional forgetfulness, and extenuating circumstances.
***In rare cases, excessively past due payments, and/or lack of response to aforementioned contact, may result in students’ loss of class/time slot.***
Health & safety precautions:
- The class size will be limited to 6.
- Social distancing practice & sanitation procedures will be observed
- Masks are optional unless mandated.
- And of course, absolutely no illness allowed in the studio. Safety first for your family and mine.
There is a $25 registration/Fall Supply fee per family, not per student. An additional $25 supply fee will be due in January.
Registrations for the following term are only accepted after accounts have been paid in full.
Checks should be made payable to “Jenny Eggleston” and can be brought to class, or mailed in advance to Jenny at 5212 Amsterdam Place, Cary, NC 27606.
Cash is also accepted. Receipts provided upon request.
Makeup classes are available so that your student doesn’t miss meaningful hands-on art creation and exploration time with Miss Jenny. However, class makeups need to conform to the following guidelines:
1. Notice of needing a makeup should be made as soon as you know the dates your student will miss class. Please e-mail Jenny at email@example.com and she will help schedule you into another class time.
2. A minimum of 24 hours-notice is required before a class absence in which there is the expectation of a makeup class.
3. If you have scheduled a makeup class and do not attend the makeup class: there is no makeup for the makeup class. It is a one-time only offer that requires additional time and energy on Egg in Nest’s behalf in efforts to make your student’s art experience as fruitful as possible.
4. K-12 students do not have the option of utilizing the Adult Art Class time as a makeup class.
Despite the best laid plans, sometimes schedules, finances, or drive times do not work out the way we intended. We understand, though we would greatly appreciate 30 days notice prior to your student(s) withdrawing from Egg in Nest Art Studio.
We are unable to refund unused portions of a monthly payment. This also applies to classes cancelled due to inclement weather. Makeups will be offered, and additional class times added if necessary.
Supply fees and registration are also non-refundable.